DPM Innovations was founded by Daniel P. Meloy. He has more than 28 years of experience in law enforcement, public safety and government decision making, with more than 13 years’ experience as a Command level leader.
Dan Meloy is a proven leader who has viewed and battled the opioid epidemic in multiple roles – from a beat cop and police chief on the front lines, to his service as an appointed community administrator, and now as a consultant and advocate for effective solutions. As an originator of the quick response team model, Dan uniquely understands what works to engage addicts, victims and their families; the right data and technology to facilitate recovery and the importance of visionary leadership.
- First Colerain Township employee to begin career as police officer and promote to Chief of Police
- First Colerain Township Director of Public Safety
- First Township employee to promote through the ranks and attain the position of Township Administrator, CEO
- Innovator of locally and nationally recognized opiate/heroin response model
- Experienced in accreditation, strategic planning, procedure development, and grant writing